Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trevor + Kortney + Baby on the Way {maternity}

Willard, MO (In-studio + Jackson Street Park)

Not only did I have some beautiful weather  to work with, but add in a wonderful couple like Trevor and Kortney and I find myself about as lucky as I can get!  Okay well, it may have been just a tad bit too windy but who cares.  : )

Kortney's perfect belly...  not a single bit of a stretch mark... yep I'm jealous!!!


And then there's the beautiful eyes as well...




These might just be one of the cutest pairs of shoes I've seen yet!  Proof that I could never ever afford to have a little girl because how on earth you could pass up items like this, takes more will power than I could ever have!


After the studio shots, we headed down the street to the local park.  I so love this next shot!  Kortney was really hoping to use some balloons in some photos outside just for fun.  I am pretty sure Trevor thought we had lost our minds for thinking we could make balloons work on a day when it was too windy to even fly a kite, but thankfully Kortney has a good grip!






So sweet...


And two more favorites...


Thank you so much Trevor & Kortney for allowing me to take part in such an important part of your lives!  I absolutely cannot wait to meet your little girl!!!!
~Heather

Don't forget to leave a comment below!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: