Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Logan {children portraits}

Willard, MO (In-studio & Jackson Street Park)

Logan came to see me last week for a photo shoot just days before his 3rd Birthday!  He was SUCH a cutie, and I mean, we are talking a soon-to-be heartbreaker!  It took a little while to get him to warm up to me but wow, once I cracked him out of his shell a bit, he was just all smiles : )

To start with he wasn't too sure about leaving his mommy's side... perhaps a bit biased opinion being a mommy myself but oh my goodness, I think this shot is soooo precious!



This was one of the first shots I got of him after he broke away from his mom, and the expression I think is just so priceless and so real.  There is no cheesy or fake smile, it's like I can almost see him look at me and think "okay, I can do this... here goes nothing"  Love it!

And now we are really getting brave!

He wanted to go just outside the shop but definitely wanted to take the chair.  Logan, I think this was a perfect idea!  : )


After we were done with the studio, off to the park we went just as we promised the big guy we would do (hey, sometimes bribery is a must need!!!!)

By this point, Logan was becoming "too" good at putting on a smile, and was becoming what his mom said was his "cheesy smile".  The perfect cure for this, in case you were wondering, is LOTS and LOTS of tickles!



Time for some serious play time now!!!

Okay, so Logan had sandals on and just like my own boys, rocks and mulch started to get in his shoes.  What do we do when this happens...uh, we go barefoot of course!  And of course the more he played, the dirtier his feet would get.  I don't know what it is about this, but to me this is a very very very classic kid thing, much like ice cream all over the face after eating an ice cream cone, or mud all over the legs because they can't resist jumping in a puddle!  So it became a brief mission to get a creative shot of these oh so, very cute and yet oh so irresistibly dirty feet!  LOL!!!!  : )


Such a perfect day for a good swing!



Logan I hope you had the bestest of a third birthday!!!  And I really, really, hope you enjoyed that cake with sprinkles : )  Thanks for coming to see me, and I sure hope I will get to see you again soon!

Don't forget to leave a comment below!!!

No comments: