Thursday, April 21, 2011

Justin + Jennifer + Beckham + Makenna {child/ family portaits)

Willard, MO (In-Studio @ Village Flowers & Mercantile/ Back Porch Tea House)

It is so hard to believe, but last weekend was already time for Mr. Beckham's 6 month portraits.  This family is just about the sweetest and most patient and loving family I have ever met.  Seriously, this was now the third session since Beckham was born, and every time the entire family is always so calm, happy, and just seem to always be full of life.  I don't even think I have seen one tear shed, or even one slightest bit of an unhappy face.  I think it's safe to say these parents are my hero's!!!  : )

During each session I have had with Beckham I have included the family as well and tried my hardest to get his big sister Makenna in several photos.  She is definitely getting more brave and by golly this last session she was really having a great time.  My next goal is to get her talking more.  I'm told she talks non-stop at home, and I think I heard her voice for the first time ever on Saturday : )  Nonetheless Makenna did a fantastic job and boy oh boy, the camera sure does love those beautiful eyes of hers!

Okay, enough of my babbling...  how about we get to some of my favorites from their session.  I think narrowing down the favorites is by far, the hardest part of my job!!!



These are two seriously adorable kids, and those eyes... wowzers!!!!

So sweet!!!!


It was a bit tricky to keep him balanced on the chair... big thanks to Daddy for his help on this one : )

Precious, and oh so sweet!





Doing some shopping while Mommy was getting Beckham changed into a different outfit...

You would never know that he had enough of photos by this point : )  In between cries, Mommy got some good laughs going!  YAY for Mommy!!!

And here they are, the sweetest, most patient, and happiest family ever!!!!  : )  I can't wait to see you in July for Beckham's 9 month photos!

No comments: