Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New studio space!

Tomorrow I will begin packing things up at my location in Republic and then start heading to my new location in Willard, MO.   My space will be within the business of The Back Porch Tea House/ Village Flowers.  This has been a move I have thought about for quite some time but well, to be honest with you, have just been too scared to give it a go until now.  This is a big step for me, and the nerves are kicking in!  :)

However, along with the nerves comes great anticipation and excitement and I know that after the newness of the idea sets in and I get things set up, I'll be as ready as ever!  Along with this new location I will also still be offering photo sessions outdoors, and on location just as I always have done!

So stayed tuned and by the end of the week I will have more details and hopefully some photos as well to show off what things are looking like!

No comments: