Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mom + Dad + Fat Bob!

Lions Club Park in Rolla, MO

This past summer, my parents wanted to go out and get some photos of one of their toys.  The other was left at home (1996 Corvette).  I have a vision to eventually get both toys out to a picture perfect place and get photos of them both together, and I'm hoping we can do this someday.  Until then, I felt like I was making a stride in the right direction by at least getting my parents in some of the photos with the bike (my dad is not exactly one to be in front of the camera).

I wish I could tell you all the data, stats, whatever guys talk about with their bikes and cars, but uh...I just know it looks great and is incredibly amazing to ride!  My dad had a yamaha bike when I was a little girl and he would always take me for rides around St. Joe.  Then we moved to Rolla, and the bike quickly got sold.  So now, about 15 years later, he got another one.  He started with a Sporster but only after a few short months realized there was a reason mostly girls rode these bikes, and upgraded to the Fat Bob.  My parents are now very rarely home, because even if it's cold, they can go for a ride in the Vette, but I love to see them enjoying life the way they are and hope someday way, way, way in the future (lol) I can do the same!  I'm enjoying life, but uh, not in such a carefree fashion you could say. 

So here are some of the photos of my amazingly wonderful parents and the bike...




And remember...I LOVE comments, so share away!!!

No comments: