Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back To School Special!!!

I don't know about you, but I'm never a big fan about the school's photographer selection.  It always seems like my kids are looking the other way, or have the hair messed up, something has spilled on the shirt, or that really cheesy smile that just simply does not look like the boys that I know and love so well! 

Sure, you still need to get their photo done for the yearbook, but how about putting your money you'd spend on those cheesy smiling photos, towards photos that are special, genuine, and really show off their wonderful personality!   They are only little once, and I know how important it is to make these special times count.

So in honor of the kiddos starting yet another school year I would like to offer a Back To School Special!