Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Brunning Family

I was able to meet the Brunning Family for their photo shoot the last weekend in May. Talk about some sweet little girls! And so well behaved too. The mom was very excited for us to meet since their only experience with photos had been with Sears. I think they quickly learned what a great time you can have with a professional photographer who is giving you some one on one time! Even Dad managed to show off a great smile after claiming he never photographs well...HA, I told you so!

Of course, as always, I started with the family photo in the backside of Nathanael Greene Park. I love this part of the park simply for the how beautiful and grown up the trees are.


Emily, who is 3 was becoming quite the little model for me.


She was very anxious to make her way to the playground that was up the hill from us. There she goes.....


And then there's little cutie Erin who was 9 months old.


She is very anxious to start taking off on her own as you can tell!


Thank you to the entire Brunning family for a wonderful day in the park. I can't wait to see you again in the fall!

No comments: