Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Playing catch-up!

Like I said in a previous post I fell majorly behind when it came to my blog. There were several photo shoots and weddings that I am going to try and and add a post about because they just turned out too good to leave out!

To start it off...Baby Kirsten. I always call in Kirsten whenever I have new things I want to try out. I had a few baby shoots coming up so a few weeks ago I asked for Kirsten to pay me a visit! We had missed her nine month shoot, so I figured this could make up for it.

Luckily her dad was in Ohio for work, so only mom was there, otherwise I am not sure I would have been allowed to try out this first pose! LOL!




Up next was Kamryn! Even with teeth coming in, she did great! When she started getting fussy we just took her outside, and I just kept shooting.



A huge thanks to both Kirsten and Kamryn! You girls are so gosh darn cute, and I can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments: