Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Emily

If I haven't mentioned before, I love babies! And working with Emily was a huge reminder. She was absolutely precious, and hung on and did wonderfully all the way till the end. We started the shoot in an outfit that matched a newborn outfit she had. My favorite was the headband. I LOVE baby girl headbands. With having only boys myself, I am all for all the girly details.


I recently made some tutu's and was able to try one out on Emily. When I made them I was worried they were almost too puffy, but after seeing it on Emily, I say the poofier the better! I also made a bunch of flower headbands as well, so we added that to the little model as well!



Ok, so she wasn't really sleeping...I just happened to catch her as she was closing her eyes and getting ready to turn her head....I was so happy to see that this one turned out so well!

But she did actually end up conking out on us. She didn't sleep a wink during her newborn photos, so I was anxious to get some of her this time.


What an angel, what an absolute angel! Thank you Emily for being such a good little girl for me. And an even bigger thanks to her mommy for letting me spend some time with her to get such great photographs. I can't wait to see you guys again...woo-hoo, she'll be 6 months then. Goodness, how time flies!

No comments: