Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ok, so I have fallen way behind on this whole blog thing. This was brought to my attention, and so I thought I would give it another shot and see if I can keep myself up to date a little better.

This has been an incredible season for me so far! I have already got a few weddings under my belt, and have done many portrait sessions and it's only the beginning of June! Some other things that I am excited about is my new online proofing through my website. This enables me to share all the photos from your session for you to view with or without a password, completely up to you. You can also order your portraits through this page, where your order will then be sent directly to me. UPS, hand-delivery, or pick-up are all offered as shipping options.

Another addition to my website is my new "Baby's First Year" session packages. I can't express enough my love for babies. And I wanted to try and make things as affordable as I possible could so that more people could have the opportunity to get to have professional portraits taken. During any of my sessions, you are never rushed. I hate hearing from someone that they went to a studio and their baby was fussy or hungry, but because there was only a 10 or 20 minute slot there were no good pictures taken. I also have been around all types of behaviors and know how to handle all kinds of situations. If your child needs time to warm up to me, then please, let me know, and I will make sure to do whatever I can to help make your experience an enjoyable one. Because in the end that is what I want every family to get to have, a fun experience. And with the session packages, you can save money on your session fees so that it is more affordable to capture all the special milestones your little one will go through.

Ok, well, that is a few of my latest additions. And now I will try my best to keep up with my blog better!

No comments: