Friday, July 10, 2009

Tishia & Aaron

The place: Garden of Dreams. What an absolutely beautiful place for a wedding. But please don't ask me directions, because I don't think I could find it again. I got lost trying to find it the first time, even the turn by turn navigation system can't locate it...point is, it's in the middle of nowhere!

Tishia and Aaron had such a beautiful ceremony, on top of this bluff thing with a waterfall below...WOW, told you the place was amazing! Here are a few pics from the BIG day.


















Ok, so maybe it was more than a few. I can't help it, I had a hard time picking just a few out! Tishia & Aaron, I truly am so happy for you guys. You have an amazing family and some great friends. I just hope that I will get to see you again in the future especially those two amazing kids of your of yours! I could photograph them all day long. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

No comments: