Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ashley, Lacy, and Michael

I met these three, along with their mom, at Ritter Springs Park, one of my favorite places! If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it. All the paths are grass and can get kind of hilly so it's not exactly meant to push a stroller. But if you are looking for a beautiful place to take a hike, then you must check this place out.

Ashley, Lacy and Michael are part of a blended family and hadn't had any photographs taken with all three of them together yet. So the mom wanted to do this for their Dad for Father's Day.

We got fairly adventurous for some of the shots I took, but we had a lot of fun along the way. There were few times when Michael was a little smarter than his sister's and decided to stay on flat solid ground though!

Here is a brief sneak peak...






The photographs turned out beautiful, with some incredible scenery and I can't thank you guys enough for doing such a terrific job for me! Even with the short time we were together, I felt like I got to know you and I hope I will get to see you again very soon!

No comments: