Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Robert + Melanie + baby on the way!

Republic, MO (in studio)

It is now time for you to meet Robert and Melanie who moved to the Marshfield, MO area not too long ago after living in New Orleans.  Culture shock to say the least, but so far, they are happy to be in our area, and I of course am so happy that they found me!  They are one of those fascinating couples that I probably could have spent all day talking to (me talking too much, imagine that...HA).

So here are a few favs from the day...

If you have been a follower of my work, you will know that I am big fan of props in the studio, especially for the maternity sessions!  Here's why...

Just one example of the fascinating things about this couple...Robert is a tattoo artist and made some stunning paintings for the baby's room.  I was soooo happy they brought these to their session and couldn't wait to incorporate them in!


Seriously, Melanie, you are just absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!




Showing off their New Orleans pride!!!!   : )



Robert & Melanie, thank you once again for coming to see me, it was such a pleasure to meet you both!  I can't WAIT to meet Mr. Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: