Thursday, September 30, 2010

Darrell + Michelle + Trevor

Republic, MO (in-studio)

Meet Trevor, the newest addition to Darrell & Michelle's beautiful family.  He was just as cute as could be but also very alert at just one and a half weeks old.  I LOVE babies, but Trevor, oh my, I wanted to hold him all day long!!!










Of course I absolutely love all the sweet precious photos from throughout Trevor's session, but this next one...I can't help it, it's definitely one of my favs.  Everytime I look at it I can't help but hear my Dad saying to me, "well I'd cry too if you put that hat on me".  I should also mention, that even though Trevor was very alert throughout the session, he never once cried, not once, except for the hat incident!   : )

Darrell & Michelle, I sincerely enjoyed getting to meet you guys and can't wait to see Trevor again.  I am always amazed at how much they grow and change in just a few short months or even weeks for that matter!!!

No comments: