Thursday, September 23, 2010

Adam, Ashley, Caden & Riley

Republic, MO (in studio)

This family came to visit me when the newest addition, Riley, was only 1 1/2 weeks old.  Not only was Riley sooooooo adorable, but Caden was also just full of life and such a joy to be around and did fantastic in front of the camera.

Riley didn't sleep completely soundly throughout the session, but still would calm down for me each time I would pose her.  This first photo I just absolutely love the fact that I caught a grin in action.  It makes me smile every time I see it!


Playing with some hats, I can't help it... I always feel like a little girl playing with her baby dolls...


Hands down, my most favorite diaper cover ever!




During Riley's feeding I got to take Caden over and play with him for a bit.  I know I said this before, but he was SO fun...fast, but fun!


Speaking of being fast...these next shots were a good test of my quickness because Caden liked holding his babysister, but only for a second...no worries, mommy & daddy were VERY close by, lol.


As much as I love doing the newborn poses with just the babies, there is nothing quite like getting to see mommy & daddy with their babies.  Ashley and Adam are such loving parents, and I loved how much it showed as they would look down at their baby girl!


Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous family!!!!!!!!!!


Adam, Ashley, Caden & Riley......you all were so much fun to be around!  I truly hope that I get to see you again soon!!!

No comments: