Friday, July 29, 2011

Kayla + Edward + Baby Savannah on the way!

Willard, MO
In- Studio (Back Porch Tea House Flowers & Gifts)   /    Outdoors (Jackson St. Park)

I just heard from Kayla today and found out that Miss Savannah did come about a week early and there were some complications but that now both mom and baby are home safe and sound and I get to go meet the precious angel first thing in the morning!  So to celebrate the good news, I wanted to show off some of the favorites I picked out from Kayla and Edward's maternity session....



Gotta love the shoes!!! :)

I think this might be one of my all time favorite belly shots!


Now there's a very, very gorgeous mommy and daddy!




I absolutely cannot wait to meet Savannah tomorrow!  Thank you Kayla & Edward for allowing me to be a part of such a special time in your lives :)

No comments: