Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ellianna

In-Studio

I had the privilege of getting to meet Ellianna at one month old.   She was just about as precious as could be and the funniest part of all was that about half way into the photo shoot and her just really not being too happy I find out that her favorite place is outside.  Apparently she was far too cold and the second we got her out in the heat (thankfully it wasn't quite as hot as its been this week, but it was still hot) she fell right to sleep and was as peaceful as could be!  Once she was asleep we just started playing dress-up and I just kept on shooting.

And now for the favorites...


A very special pair of hand sewn booties :)


I don't think I have ever seen a bikini quite so adorable looking as this one...

 And of course it's not complete without the sunglasses... oh this was just too fun!





beautiful mommy + beautiful baby girl =  lots of "awwwwe's :)

One of my favorite's...

ooh, and this one too!

 AND this one!  :)  But this one I have to admit I was soooo happy about.  I can't tell you how many times I will be in the middle of a photo shoot with a sweet little newborn that is just so cuddly and sleepy and just as I go to move, put my camera down for a second, change out a prop, or whatever, I get this... the big, sleepy, oh so cute, and very unforgettable, baby yawn.  And I MISS it more often than not... but ooh yeah, not this time!!!  :)


I can't wait to see you again very, very soon Miss Ellianna!!!!

2 comments:

TeriPranger said...

beautiful pictures !! Ellianna is a beautiful baby girl just like her mom.

Teri Pranger

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Pictures, great job on all of you
Beatrice Krenger, Switzerland