Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eric + Kristi + Erin + Emily

Springfield, MO
Nathanael Greene Park

I have had sessions with this family a few times now and each time I feel like I get to know them a little bit more and more.  And to watch these precious girls get bigger each time is just the sweetest thing!  For this last session, Kristi wanted to use the hosta garden at Nathanael Greene and I'm so glad she did.  It was such a beautiful setting for this family and after some shots in the garden we took a stroll for a little ways around the pond, met some geese, and played on the perhaps the coolest teeter totter I've ever seen (it was a giant grass hopper).

Here are a few favorites...


This family, I tell you what... every time, they always seem to have the best family shot!







Thanks again guys, and I can't wait to see you again soon!!!

No comments: