Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jared + Sandra + Kamryn

Phelps Grove Park, Springfield, MO

I first met little Miss Kamryn when she was just a baby.  She has proven each time that she is quite the beautiful little blonde haired girl who's eyes are simply, unforgettable!  And her little voice, oh my goodness....Yes it just makes me want to hug-a-bug her all day long!!!  : )

Most of the work I have done with this family has been in studio and I think we were all anxious to get some good outdoor photos.  Wow, hands down, I honestly think this family had me booked for THE most gorgeous day of the entire fall season, and it started out looking like it was going to be a rainy day.  But as the time drew closer, the clouds parted and well, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous weather!

Yes, I have probably added far too many photos into this blog, but are you kidding me???  How on earth does one try and narrow down favorites of this cutie pie???  Sooooo, here you go...











No comments: