Monday, November 15, 2010

Brad & Allison

Silo Hill Farm, Willard, MO

Meet Brad & Allison!  I will have the honor of photographing their wedding next October, and am pretty excited to do so since the wedding will be in Salem, MO and reception in my hometown of Rolla, MO.  And no we did not know one another beforehand...another case of it's a small world!!!

For the engagement shoot, we discussed the idea of doing it in Salem, but then they decided they wanted to try out Silo Hill Farm which is the location that I spent much of my time at during the past month, :).    Being more of the outdoorsy type (which I LOVE) meant they were up for anything!!!  

Oh Allison...gorgeous eyes!!!


Oh how I love to play in the middle of a field : )...

One of my favorites because to me it just shows how down to earth these two are, not to mention crazy about one another!

Okay, these are all favorites...this shoot was too hard to narrow down just one or two

Such a perfect kiss :)



I had the chance to ask Allison a few questions about her and Brad...

1.)  Where did you two meet?
   Brad and I met my sophmore year in High School, so yes we are high school sweethearts.  
(oh my goodness, how cute is that!!!)

2.)  How long have you been together?
   We have been together for a little over 3 years.


3.)  How did he propose?
   Brad proposed to me on our three year anniversary, after a day full of fun adventures.  He surprised me with our dog and my favorite color, purple, bow tied around his neck.  When I saw Tyson come around the corner, I saw a purple bow and behind him, Brad on his knee.
(wow Brad, you did good my friend....like picture perfect, belongs in a movie good!)

4.)  What are you most looking forward to on your wedding day?
   I am most looking forward to Brad's face at the altar when the church doors open for me and my father, to walk down the aisle.  I can't wait to see his reaction.



No comments: