Monday, November 1, 2010

David & Min

Springfield, MO

Meet David & Min, the Bride & Groom who's wedding I photographed back in April.  I have known these two for several years, which makes being asked to be their photographer all that much more special.  When you combine David, one of the funniest guys I know, with Min, one of the funniest girls I know with a twist of kindness and well, let's just say she will tell you how it is...you will be sure to have the greatest time ever!!!  I have shared lots of laughs and good times with these two, and the afternoon of their Bridal session they were up for trying anything!!!

Here are just a few of my favorites from the day...


This one makes me smile!!!

David making Min laugh, like always : )

I know they thought I was crazy when I asked them to do this, but oh how I love how it turned it out!

Look close, they are laughing again....seriously, I love these two!!!!!!!!!!!!  And those shoes of Min's...wow.  This is the kind of girl you want to take with you when you go shoe shopping.  I rarely see her without heels on, and every pair she wears is more fabulous than the last!



Awwwwwwwwwe :)

David & Min, I absolutely enjoy every second that I am around you two and I can't to see you again soon!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: