Sunday, January 25, 2009

Senior Portraits

I am now scheduling Senior pictures for the Class of 2010! This time in your life is going to fly by in the blink of an eye...no seriously! It's a very exciting time for you and there are going to be a million things you will need to get ready for, so why not just go ahead and schedule your session now. That will be one last thing you will have to worry about.

For all early birds I am having a special: Receive 20% off your portrait order for all sessions taken place before the end of May.

I understand the importance of these photographs and will offer you a variety that will fit everyone's needs. Your parents might want something more traditional, and you might want something that has bit more of an edge. I also understand the importance of friendships at this time in your life, so don't worry...no extra charges for extra people in your portraits, or pets, or cars, or anything else that means so much to you.

As a Senior you will be having a lot of things coming at you that is going to cost money, and I try my best to keep my prices very low and very fair so that every senior has a chance to have portraits.

Click here to view my prices for senior packages

Give me a call (417)343-9544 or send me an email: heatherhoadley@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Heather

No comments: