Thursday, January 1, 2009

My first blog

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fantastic time ringing in the new year. My husband and I stayed home with our two boys this year, and loved every minute of it. We ate till we couldn't eat any more, and played all our new board games and watched movies. The kids hung on till about 11. And I surprisingly made it past the countdown.

I have really jumped in full force with this whole internet thing. It's amazing how much you can do and how much is out there. Creating my website was an extremely exciting milestone for my photography business. And now my hopes are to have a blog site to have a more relaxed atmosphere. A place where my clients can see who I really am, and a place to keep my friends and family up to date on anything that might be going on.

I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be a very exciting year!

Sincerely,
Heather


No comments: