Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cake Anyone?

Well, diaper cakes that is. Yes, that would be a cake made out of diapers, well and lots of other goodies too! It is a perfect gift for any mom-to-be. You can keep the cake as simply as you would like or add other fun things like bottles, baby supplies, clothes...you name it!

I realize this is way off pace from my photography business. But I had made one of these beautiful cakes for a family member and have since had a few other requests. So I thought I would announce that I am willing to continue making these cakes for any one who is interested. If you are, then please give me a call or send me an email and we can discuss your wants and needs and also pricing options at that time.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Heather


No comments: