Monday, January 17, 2011

Reuben + Stacie + Gracie

Republic, MO (In-Studio)

My latest newborn was such a treat and I was very anxious to see her.  I have gotten to know her momma, Stacie the past few months as she has been my hairdresser (does a fantastic job too by the way ;)  )  I would see Stacy every week or two and as the months grew on I kept thinking one day the baby would be here.   She had went in to the hospital with contractions back in the middle of December at which point she was told it would be any day.  Um, yeah, any day like 3 weeks later!!!  She finally went in to be induced one week after her due date and I don't think I have ever seen a more anxious momma.  And of course, as always, mommy was beautiful than ever even after having a baby only a week beforehand!

Here are a few favorites from Miss Gracie's newborn session...









No comments: