Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kaile

Downtown Springfield, MO

I was so happy to finally have the chance to do this session, especially since Kaile's mom purchased the session at an auction that was held back in May.  I had donated a large portrait package to help raise money for the new Northwest Greene County Kiwanis Club in which I am a proud member.  The auction was a huge success and I was thrilled to have been a part of it!

Kaile, who is a senior this year at Ash Grove High School, wanted to wait until the fall colors were in place before we did the session, and I definitely feel we succeeded in making that happen!  It was a little on the chilly side the morning we had the session, but nonetheless, Kaile was a trooper and did an amazing job.

Here are a few of the favorites from the session...  (Kaile's sister hoped in a few of the photos as well!!!)


















No comments: