Saturday, March 20, 2010

Micah & Kyle

Okay so I realize each time that I am able to have a photo shoot with my own children that I simply do not do this enough!  We had some balmy 68 degrees temperatures here in Missouri, so I wanted to take advantage of.  In the midst of going to the park and out for ice cream, we also went to the downtown area for these shots.  Wow, they did great!  It is definitely getting easier to get their photos by myself now that my youngest is getting a bit older.

Here are a few of my favorites....






This next one is a perfect reflection of how they are...little one always looking up to his big brother!



They really wanted to try out all the furniture outside this flea market.



I can honestly say that yes there is some bickering and fighting that goes on, but they really are best friends which is just absolutely heart warming to me!  I love my boys!

No comments: