Monday, March 29, 2010

Isaac & Spencer

These little guys were my second set of twins, and oh I loved them so!  They were around 8 weeks old when them came to see me, so not exactly newborns anymore, but still just as cute.  Isaac and Spencer already have 3 older brothers in the family, and their mother is amazing.  The entire time they were here she was so calm and relaxed and it seemed as though she knew what those babies were thinking before they did.  There was not one ounce of stress or concern....yep, I was in awe!  And when it was time for them to be changed, the mom and grandma had a system down before you could even blink your eye.  At the end of the session they were getting tired, so they each held one of the boys, I changed out some of my props and by the time I turned around, both, yes both of the boys were completely asleep...AMAZING! 

Okay so enough of me drooling in words over this family...here are some of the photographs!


Isaac & Spencer, I absolutely cannot wait to see you both again and hopefully be able to watch you grow!

~ Heather

No comments: