Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blair {baby portrait photography}

Willard, MO

One of my favorite things about my job is watching a family grow from the time towards the end of a pregnancy all through their babies first year.  It was about this time last year when I had the pleasure of being able to do Shannon & Carrie's maternity photo's.  They were definitely a fun couple to work with right from the start and I have enjoyed working with them each and every time since then.  I just can't believe it was already time to do baby Blair's 9 month photos.  

We started out inside the studio area...






I remember clear as day when we did the maternity photos, towards the end of the session Shannon and Carrie were up and ready to venture outdoors so I had them follow me out to some nearby farmland.  At one of the stops when we got out of our cars they mentioned noticing my KU Jayhawk sticker on the back windshield of my car.  Okay, so this might have just made them my new best friends because they too are KU fans!  And soooooo, guess what they brought for Blair to wear as one of her outfits?!!!!  :)
I think it makes for the THE best outfit ever!!!!  
 Time to venture outdoors...
 And then down to the park which by the way made for the first time Blair got to just sit in the grass, and so guess what she instantly became fascinated with?!!!  :)
 I so love this one!!!  Such a beautiful, beautiful family!




Okay, so in case you haven't been noticing, Blair was rather hard to make smile that day.  She was not in to my tickling by any means :)  But boy oh boy, the second Dad started tossing her in the air, holy cow, smiles galore!!!
 She is loving that beautiful mamma too!
 Another one of my favorites from the day...
Thank you Shannon, Carrie, and Blair for a wonderful time on such a gorgeous day!!!  You guys, as always, are a joy to be around, and I cannot wait for the 1st birthday photos.  Bring on the cake!!!!!! :)


No comments: